PREMIER CAMP SOLUTIONS
The clear choice for all your camp needs
Call: 800-228-8277 toll free | 509-624-8921 local
What is an AOS?
• Tanks are designed for storage of potable, grey, and black water.
• All tanks are self rising, no assembly required.
• Can be deployed on a 10 degree slope
• Waterproof zipper assures zero contamination.
• Every tank is fully water tested before shipment.
This was an intense and precise project for the U.S, Department Of Energy to lower costs, build a better product and enable remote access.
AOS: AEROSOL OBSERVING SYSTEM
“This is basically a lab you can ship anywhere,” says Ernie Lewis. “It’s fully operational in less than four hours; all you need is power—plus internet for remote access. When the team designs a new AOS, they try to incorporate changes based on experience that will help the operators in the field.”
What is an AOS: arm.gov/capabilities/instruments/aos