PREMIER CAMP SOLUTIONS
The clear choice for all your camp needs
Call: 800-228-8277 toll free | 509-624-8921 local
Berg Manufacturing, Inc. Limited Warranty - Expandable Shelter Systems
Berg Manufacturing, Inc (“BMI”) Expandable Shelters Systems are warranted to the original customer to be free of defects in workmanship a materials for one (1) year from the original delivery date. This warranty covers work performed by BMI and the materials used to assemble the ESS. BMI reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim, which it feels is not a manufacturer defect. If after investigation we find that a product failed due to a manufacturing or material defect during the specified warranty period, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product free of charges, subject to the conditions listed below:
Standard processing time for warranty claims is one week during which our customer service representatives may contact you for additional information. Once a warranty claim has been validated our customer support representative will contact you to schedule repairs and/or replacement of defective product.
TO PLACE A WARRANT CLAIM:
• Identify the Shelter Serial number and purchase date.
• Take a photo of the defect and describe the cause.
• Email all above information along with contact information (name, full address, telephone number) to email@example.com or call 509-624-8921 to speak with our Customer Service team, or to order replacement parts.
At BMIs sole discretion, service technicians will be made available to effect on site repairs. Technicians may include locally contracted service providers and/or BMI employees. When required, BMI’s warranty policy is to provide on-site service within 8 weeks of validating a warranty claim.
Should you require resolution sooner, you are fully responsible for all expedited costs including, but not limited to expedited shipping and travel costs.
On-site repairs to ESS shelters located within the continental United States will be provided free of charges. For shelter repairs located outside the continental United States, the customer shall be responsible for arranging and bearing the travel costs for BMI service technicians performing on-site repairs.
If the affected shelter is located in a zone that has been determined by the U.S. military to be a restricted or hazardous area, the customer shall provide adequate logistical support to include transportation and security for BMI service technicians and equipment at the customer’s expense.
Replacement parts may be new or re-built at BMI’s sole discretion and are provided free-of charge. BMI’s warranty policy is to ship part(s) ground in continental United States, and ocean freight internationally. If item(s) are not in stock, it may take up to 8 weeks to replace or repair the items.
THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER DAMAGES TO THE ESS RESULTING FROM:
- Aftermarket modifications and additions to the ESS.
- Exposure to combat situations.
- Damage caused during transportation not contracted through BMI.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Abuse (improper or excessive use or treatment of the ESS during handling, set-up, maintenance and/or daily use).
- Use beyond the intended purpose of the ESS.
- Acts of God (unforeseeable natural events of violent force which result in damage to the ESS, whether directly or indirectly, including but not limited to: lightning, hurricane, earthquake, or flood).
- Failure to follow manufacturer’s maintenance requirements (whether those of BMI or a component manufacturer).
- Failure to adhere to any manufacturer’s operating instructions (whether those of BMI or a component manufacturer.
- Damage to component parts. The customer relies on the manufacturer’s warranty for the component parts and accessories contained in the ESS.
- Exposure to extreme environmental conditions outside the specified parameters of the ESS and component parts (i.e. HVAC/GENSET).
Obligations under this warranty are conditioned upon timely receipt of the full payment of the product purchase price. No sales person, employee or agent of BMI is authorized to add to or vary the terms and conditions of this warranty. Any enhancements or engineering changes incorporated to the product at either the instigation of BMI or at the request of the customer will not extend this warranty beyond the original expiration date.
In the event that any provision of this warranty should become invalid and/or unenforceable during the warranty period, the remaining terms and provisions shall continue in full force and effect. This warranty is not transferable or assignable without prior written permission of BMI. BMI will not be held responsible for damage to property as a result of defects in the materials, design or manufacturer of the ESS, whether direct, indirect consequential, special or incidental; nor shall BMI be held responsible for personal injury as a result of defects in materials, design or manufacture. BMI assumes no responsibility for any matters which may be warranted by other manufacturers or suppliers than BMI of any component of the ESS. This warranty shall be interpreted according to the laws of the State of Washington. Under no circumstance shall BMI’s liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the ESS. All parts and/or components which fail and are replaced by BMI under this warranty become the property of BMI. This warranty, which the original purchaser of the ESS has read and fully understands, shall be the sole and exclusive remedy for any damages associated with use of the ESS, and BMI specifically disclaims any implied warranties to the fullest extend allowed by law.
THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BMI BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD:
If your expandable shelter has been damaged after the warranty period, you can purchase replacement parts from BMI. Replacement parts and shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility after the warranty expires. For replacement part pricing, please contact our Customer Service team.